GHT Soft Launch Weekend - 26th - 27th June
sobota 26 czerwca 2021
Thank you for joining us for this special preview weekend. GHT has been through some substantial changes, from a refreshed cafe offer to a gallery makeover, and we’re delighted to be welcoming back the public once again.
To book your place:
- Please select the date of your visit on the calendar on the right (26th or 27th June)
- Next, select the time of your entry. To monitor capacity entry is staggered every half hour, but you can stay as long as you like!
- Proceed to check out where we will ask for your name and email address so that we can send your e-ticket to you.
- Finally, download your PDF ticket. This will also arrive in your inbox. Please bring this with you as a printed copy or on your phone.
During your visit you can explore:
- Stories Behind the Stones - the GHT Tower Exhibition
- Those Who Look out and Those Who Look Back in the Contemporary Gallery by Laura Eldret and Paul Vivian
- The new cafe and bar
- The community library
- The GHT Artists' Shop
As invited guests entry to all parts of the building will be free of charge, and we'd love for you to bring a guest or your family. There are options to book entry for 1, 2 or up to 4 people for those of you bringing your family.
We’ll be keeping you safe during your visit
In line with government guidance we will be operating at a reduced capacity and introducing a one way route around the building. We have installed hand sanitisers throughout the building as well as implemented a regular cleaning regime.
If you have any concerns or questions before your visit please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We can't wait to see you.